Photo via: travelettes.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slightly more than 20 years after Generator Hostels was founded, a 10th location has opened its doors – hot on the heels of London, Venice, Paris, Hamburg, Rome, Berlin, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Dublin.
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- Tang lobby lounge – New World Beijing Luxury Hotel
- These NYC hotels bring together high design, glitz, and hip bars and restaurants.
- The 10 Best Ski Resorts in the Whole Entire World. Incredible options worth considering. If youre looking for a killer ski trip, with all the luxury and incredible views, check out some of these options.
- Sample 10 Tasty New Restaurants Around the Globe
- Astonishing Photos of Marvelous Places Around the World (Part 1) – Citin Garden Resort Hotel Pattaya, Thailand
- 8 Spooky Traditions from Around the World
- Flickr – DVIDSHUB – New eco-dome signals changes for local village (Image 10 of 10) – Nader Khalili – Wikipedia
- The Beautique Hotel, Lisbon
- Generator hostel by The Design Agency, Copenhagen – Denmark