Photo via: christmas.365greetings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- Creative Outdoor Christmas Lights • Lots of Great Ideas & Tutorials!
- Your source for creative storage with a hefty side of DIY and a serious dose of repurposing. Visit…
- DIY canopy beds are one of the most beautiful kinds of bed decors that can bring your bedroom a new range of beauty and elegance.
- As we have seen time and time again, beautiful spaces arent the spaces with the most expensive materials (though certainly, they dont hurt). Anyone can have a beautiful home on a budget if you get creative with the most affordable materials — using them in new ways, bold ways or just keeping them simple and modern
- Creative DIY Ideas: STEP 1. Fold the towel in half so that it makes a …
- Helpful tip for getting that department store look on your home christmas tree! Seems like a lot but most garland is sold in 10-20ft rolls and lights are sold in boxes of 1-6 hundred! Also you could do homemade ornaments.
- 10 Amazingly designed Christmas Trees
- 25+ Amazing Christmas Trees – One For Everyones Style! -Black & white tree.
- Discover the best Womens Lingerie in Best Sellers. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Best Sellers.
- Best bachelorette party EVER!!! Las Vegas Bachelorette Party – via 100 Layer Cake