Photo via: 100things2do.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Felt succulent planter / felted bowl / Mini flower vase vase / White for Christmas / place holder on Etsy, $21.00
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.
- Tissue Boxes | Tissue Box | Tissue Box Holders | Tissue Boxes Covers | Tissue Box Cover | Tissue Box Holder | Square Tissue Box | Hotel Tissue Box | Square Tissue Boxes | Hotel Tissue Boxes | Long Tissue Box | Long Tissue Boxes | Rectangular Tissue Box | Rectangular Tissue Boxes | InStyle Decor Hollywood Over 100 Bathroom Set Designs View at: www.instyle-decor.com/hotel-suite-bathroom.html Worldwide Shipping Our Clients Inc: Four Seasons Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Hotels & Many More
- 9 day Iceland itinerary including stops in Reykjavik, Vik, Hofn, Egillsstadir, Myvatn, Akureyri, Snaefellsnes. This Iceland itinerary lists things to do in Iceland, what to eat in Iceland, and where to stay in Iceland.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Easy snowflakes – dollar store acrylic snowflakes – painted white for a base color – brush on glue and sprinkle on different color glitter – easy, inexpensive and beautiful.
- Vintage 1920 Vanity Set Gold Filegree Tray, Mirror, Brush, Comb, Perfume, Powder
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Theres hope! Check out these inspiring examples of makeup dressing tables for small spaces!
- Sensor-Activated LED Lighted Magnifying Makeup Mirror 1007
- Warehouse turned into a loft office | Interior Square
- In Melbourne, Australia, you can live a theatrical and voyeuristic experience, in The Prahran Hotel, a small city pub turned into a hotel by Techné Architects.