Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- 60 Ideas To Recycle Your Old Sewing Machines Recycled Furniture…you can be amazed at what these pieces can still be useful for… http://gailcorcoran.realtor recycling repurposing
- recycle and reuse old things (3)
- Got Stones? Creative, Easy and Artsy Ways to Use Rocks in the Garden! • Tips, ideas & Tutorials!
- Versace Home – Luxury furniture collection Hi, Need you impressions: financing, floor plans, exterior cladding, roof, Windows, electrics, heating, doors, Hall, living / dining room, kitchen, laundry, bedroom, bathroom, workroom, wall – flooring, gardens and more. NEW-HOUSESOLUTIONS Check created pages on our for you.
- 13 clever ways to stay healthy on a road trip
- Self-confessed literature lover or coffee table book hoarder, if your collection is getting out of hand, follow our styling tips on organising and showcasing your favourite titles in your home. From bookshelf features to ways with colour, for an interior update that costs nothing, here are six creative ways to spruce up your abode…
- 100 year-old building on Sydneys Woolloomooloo Wharf transformed by the design hotel that likes to give…
- Quick and easy way to recycle icing containers into classroom storage containers!
- DIY Wine Cork Place Card Holders – great use for all those wine corks youve been saving. Use to label wine and food pairings at a tasting party or dishes on a buffet.
- Making a picture frame with driftwoods
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…