Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Paris is always a good idea Thank you @parisinfourmonths for sharing your gorgeous DCmoments from @plaza_athenee Visiting our hotels? Remember to tag your photos, well reshare our favourites flashesofdelight
- Most hotels have a beautiful view out the window, but how about one w/ a skylight view? The Hotel Dwars in Amsterdam definitely has that wow factor going for them!
- Or branches with lights. | 21 Ways To Decorate A Small Space For The Holidays
- Luxury Holidays at Diamonds Athuruga For all-inclusive luxury accommodation on a stunning island in the Maldives look no further than Diamonds Athuruga. The perfect location for a honeymoon or simply a blissfully relaxing beach holiday, this high-end resort is carefully constructed using natural woods and white linens in order to blend in to the breath-taking natural beauty which surrounds it.
- Put on a gorgeous white dress and a jaunty panama hat, and head outside for the afternoon to do whatever you like.…
- Galería – Hotel Golden Holiday en Nha Trang / Trinhvieta-Architects – 17
- Celebrating the holidays in the lobby of the Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- In love with this table decor! I think Ive finally found what I want to do on my dining room table! At least when its not the holidays… 😉
- 17,723 points • 716 comments – Hard Wood or Soft Wood? This chart tells you what they are. – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- For this Destination Design, we take you to Hong Kong to check out the newly renovated J Plus Boutique Hotel, which just celebrated its 10th anniversary.
- Inside Weddings Spring 2017 issue gorgeous wedding ceremony with lots of flowers at The Plaza hotel New York City