Photo via: frontdoor.furniturerow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Plan a last minute New Years Eve party with these DIY Saturday tips. Watch a video from Pottery Barn to decorate your home, and get ideas for food, invitations & more!
- Teenage Girls Bedding Ideas My Favourite Bed Set Yet!!!!!, teenage girl bedroom ideas
- 20 beautiful guest bedroom ideas
- Small Closet Organization | DIY Small Closet Organizer Plans
- 20 best DIY Halloween treat bag, boxes, cups, and more. Perfect favors for class parties, neighborhood kids, and more.
- Your source for creative storage with a hefty side of DIY and a serious dose of repurposing. Visit…
- Clever Craft Storage: 10 Ideas for Using Vintage Crates & Trays | Apartment Therapy
- 2011 Hospitality Design Award Winners Announced : Best Luxury Hotel | Interior Design Ideas, Tips & Inspiration
- Antique Box Grater Towel Rack + A Touch of Farmhouse Charm | http://blesserhouse.com – A repurposed antique box grater towel rack plus more DIY project ideas for a farmhouse style home from the book A Touch of Farmhouse Charm.
- A step-by-step tutorial with pictures, tips and ideas for making your own Homemade Christmas Wreath and Advent Wreath.
- Fun DIY Cloud Tutorial (takes less than 20 minutes!) – themilkway.ca