Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 146 Likes, 7 Comments – Segis (@socialsegis) on Instagram: “Taking a nap in an airport can be easy 💤💤💤 Repost @mr_kiana, thanks for the pic ・・・ still obsessed…”
- 1,523 Likes, 128 Comments – The Venue Report (@thevenuereport) on Instagram: “NEW OPENING | CASA COOK RHODES, Greece. This brand new bohemian boutique hotel is set near the…”
- 5,988 Likes, 96 Comments – Tarina Lyell (@oh.eight.oh.nine) on Instagram: “Happy Friday everyone. Ive uploaded this photo before but I get a lot of questions regarding 👆🏻👆🏻…”
- 325 Likes, 26 Comments – CITRINELIVING BY TAMARA ANKA (@citrineliving) on Instagram: “Sharing this gorgeous dining room for some Friday night inspiration from @blackbanddesign – you…”
- 2,266 Likes, 34 Comments – H&F by Lizbeth C (@homeandfabulous) on Instagram: “Hi everyone I have a new post up on the HomeGoods design happy blog! Its all about coffee table…”
- 5,379 Likes, 86 Comments – Home Decor | Inspiration (@juliesheartandhome) on Instagram: “ I am looking for the perfect chandelier to hang from my cathedral ceiling in our living room and…”
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- 9,567 Likes, 244 Comments – alicia 🌿 our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- 663 Likes, 2 Comments – Liling Liao//rirei ryo (@riring1205) on Instagram: “. . 会場装花はグリーンとキャンドルだけ。 ネイビーのオシャレすぎるネームカードには 最近お気に入りのピスタチオリーフを。 こっちの角度の方が良いねとか @yukowedding…”
- 99 Likes, 1 Comments – @janelle_rigby on Instagram: “@build_prestige_homes 💙”
- 298 Likes, 10 Comments – Studio Cuvier (@studiocuvier) on Instagram: “alvhem alvhemmakleri interiordesign styling tillsammans @richtercaroline @lokal54 studiocuvier”