Photo via: designmag.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- A Skeleton Hand Treat Bag Craft. Perfect for Halloween parties, Hotel Transylvania birthday parties, and more! Fill a glove full of goodies! So much fun!
- Plan a last minute New Years Eve party with these DIY Saturday tips. Watch a video from Pottery Barn to decorate your home, and get ideas for food, invitations & more!
- The cold front calls for a bowl of noodles with broth
- Get landscaping ideas for areas of your yard that dont see full sun.
- Acupressure points…fix yo-self – a blog full of good info
- The materials are screaming to be touched and experienced through a series of events and workshops devoted to the various senses. I don’t know about you, but I think it looks cozy and inviting and full of texture that I just want to touch and explore.
- To celebrate its 100th anniversary, the Beverly Hills Hotel released a coffee table book full of vintage photos of Hollywood stars, including Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, and Faye Dunaway.
- For this new hotel in Nanjing, China, San Francisco-based design firm BAMO created a luxury experience worthy of the international traveler with rich detail, rooms that have a residential feel, and subtle nods to the local culture.
- stained+glass+panels | Stained Glass Panel Midnight Suncatcher by BlueFishStudios on Etsy💗
- It’s funny. Over the years I’ve featured the houses of some major movie stars, but it’s the homes of reality-TV personalities that readers request most. Those of you who asked to see photos of Bethenny Frankel’s newly remoed loft in TriBeCa are in luck because Traditional Home magazine featured it in their current issue.The 3,400-square-foot …
- Felt succulent planter / felted bowl / Mini flower vase vase / White for Christmas / place holder on Etsy, $21.00