Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Armchairs by Jeffrey Bernett and Nicholas Dodziuk face each other in a meeting room. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Beneath the staircase, Italian marble paves the restaurant entry. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Cowork|rs is a New York City-based coworking space that allows entrepreneurs and startups to work in a modern office environment. Cowork|rs operates three floors of the building located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood, each with conference rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and sitting areas. The workspace basically offers all amenities needed such as high-speed internet, printer, scanner, mail service, and … Continue reading Inside Cowork|rs’ New York City Coworking Space →
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- love the gold gift wrap paper as a table runner
- Pale Oak By Benjamin Moore is a balanced and versatile warm neutral griege paint color that works beautifully in a variety of lighting situations.
- Youd be surprised how much an area rug can change the décor and ambiance in a room. The same thing goes for a carpet. But simply having either one of thes
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- The W Retreat Koh Samui Resort is a luxury island destination located in Maenam Beach in Southeast Asia. This contemporary styled getaway’s focal point revolves around the picturesque island scenery as gives ample opportunity to view the stellar crystalline ocean and island shoreline. Open rooms, floating lounges and infinity pools are just this icing on the cake to this state of the art venue. Glowing lights and modern design mixed with the beautiful and surreal landscape make the W Retreat .
- Auckland Pullman Auckland New Zealand, Pacific Ocean and Australia Pullman Auckland is conveniently located in the popular Auckland City Center area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pullman Auckland. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, …
- Every festive table needs a centerpiece, and a wedding table is no exception. If you are planning a winter wedding, what centerpiece would you choose? Yes, classical floral centerpieces are a great idea – white or red…
- Kids laying in a field while the parents hold a red picture frame kids covering their eyes while their parents kiss so cute Live Oak family photos – Live Oak Photographer – Jacksonville Photographer – Tonya Beaver Photography022