Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photos of Guest Decorated Windows – Page 19 – The DIS Discussion Forums – DISboards.com
- would love it, if it were on top of a building and you had the most wonderful view over the city and could still be surounded by plants. (dont what have to pay for the heating in winter )
- Fancy is the place to discover, collect and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places and great stores.
- flora hues: A wonderful dose of blue-grays and a touch of celery green. Sigh.
- The Myer marquee was transformed into a world of wonderful for 2014’s Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival.
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.
- Gallery – The Realm of Confluence / Cai-In Interior Design – 3
- Image 12 of 24 from gallery of UNPLAN Kagurazaka / Aida Atelier. Photograph by Tatsuya Noaki
- Sketch Restaurant London Each ambiance has its own personality, and diners can choose which they like best, or which one suits their mood or needs. The Gallery is the right place for a stylish and…
- 100 Ways to Use Old Windows on Remodelaholic.com upcycle recycle AllThingsWindows
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Versace Home – Luxury furniture collection Hi, Need you impressions: financing, floor plans, exterior cladding, roof, Windows, electrics, heating, doors, Hall, living / dining room, kitchen, laundry, bedroom, bathroom, workroom, wall – flooring, gardens and more. NEW-HOUSESOLUTIONS Check created pages on our for you.