Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Free shipping and returns on Blissliving Home Harper Duvet Set at Nordstrom.com. Grey cotton sateen ripples with pintucked clusters on this dreamy duvet cover that reverses to a stepped chevron pattern touched with metallic accents. Coordinating shams reverse from a solid hue to a pop of pattern.
- A walled, brick-floored terrace brings an extra level of living space to this Brooklyn, N.Y., townhouse. High walls that surround the space offer privacy, and plantings at various heights pop against the walls dark green paint. Contemporary wood folding chairs provide simple seating, while the spacious patio leaves plenty of room for entertaining.
- I’m not married, but if my significant other and I ever do decide to tie the knot, our one must-have wedding item will be an awesome wedding cake. But I don’t mean a gigantic, pink, rose-covered, beribboned mountain of buttercream; those are a dime a
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- Our 30 Favorite Living Rooms – Color Pop | California Home + Design – i like the colour of the living room
- Window decorations at the Pop Century Resort at Disney – created with a Cricut machine, some imagination, and a little help from a friend!
- Are you in search of the best fashion haven? Shop The Pink Lily Online Boutique today to stock your wardrobe with this seasons cutest fashion finds.
- silver buttoned chair back…@Lea Colombo Ladehoff okay its not pink but I thought of you when I saw it =]
- Ethereal pink blooms adorn The Plaza lobby this week. Stunning Amaryllises, Dutch Tulips and delicate Quince flowers transformed the hotel lobby into a serene ambiance. The Plaza certainly looks pretty in pink!
- Pop Up Shops | PopUpShops
- pop up shop More