Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Taste for the Tropical: Harvey Designs, Event and Floral Design, Savannah Geogia
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.
- Billy Baldwin (not the actor) is a design legend with taste thats pulled together and buttoned up
- Suite dreams in our Ambassador Suite! | Grand Sierra Resort, Reno Tahoe Nevada
- Wooden tray by TAZAWA Yusuke, Japan 田澤祐介………………..Berries Wood Clay …….
- If you need some great ideas for your bedroom interior design, it’s time to search out for lovely ideas that suits your taste and style. Designing your bedroom can be…
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Our unique wedding invitations – exclusive to The Illustrated Invitation, featuring a superb pencil sketch of The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa. Choose white or cream card in wove or contour finish. Choose your colour of print and typestyle. Supplied with matching envelopes – ask us for samples!
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Lounge area with colourful upholstery and creative accessories.
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Dining area with stylish silk curtains,grand piano and black and white upholstered dining chairs.
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Dining area with stylish silk curtains, crisp table linen and sumptuously upholstered chairs.