Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- A vintage classic made modern, the Alton pendant light highlights the simple utility of great industrial design. Finished in Chrome, this understated pendant will harmonize impeccably in either contemporary or transitional bathrooms, kitchens, and ha
- alicia | our vintage nest on Instagram: “Enjoying this summer evening watching our favorite family show, American Ninja Warrior! I love hearing our kids cheer on the competitors… Its so cute to hear them call them by name. This is widn… Thanks to the sweetest twins, Julie @juliesheartandhome and Jodie @jodiesdesignlife for asking! Wishing you all a good night! ovnhome http://liketk.it/2oBwQ @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome”
- BEAUTIFUL…I like how interesting the glass and metal grates make this cabinet look.
- Don’t you love apothecary jars? Originally jars for medicines and supplies, they add vintage charm and can be used for everyday decor, holiday ornaments or even for decoratively displaying food and goodies! We start off… Read More
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- The 10 Best Ski Resorts in the Whole Entire World. Incredible options worth considering. If youre looking for a killer ski trip, with all the luxury and incredible views, check out some of these options.
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- Build and mount this simple set of wooden wall shelves to easily double—if not triple—the existing storage in your bathroom.
- An arrangement of delphiniums expresses an open heart and playfulness, emitting a fun vibe at any reception.
- I adore staying in beautiful hotel suites with luxurious bathrooms! ᘡղbᘠ
- This backlit wall panel reflects the strapwork on the sliding bathroom door. A programmable option would be such a cool addition to any home.