Photo via: chicpins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- strong materials, clean lines. for the area behind the desk, it may work to stagger something like the lattice w/ the stone in order to create side entrances to the concierge/security storage area w/o the visitor getting a direct view into that back room.
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial living room is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips here: http://www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle/
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- The Austin Plan 1409 is now available for purchase! Caption: 4 beds, 4 baths, 2966 sq. ft. Home Design Quick Facts: Unique, open library with built-in bookshelves. Oversized utility room with a view and outdoor access. Completely open kitchen with center island… craftsman familyfriendly new
- painted pine cones. These would work nicely in your room colors to decorate a bowl on a coffee table.
- Placing mirrors behind twin night-table lamps will reflect light and help brighten a room. Good idea to incorporate, especially when choosing dark wall color.
- Hotel OLAYAThis boutique hotel in KSA each room to feel like a distinctly stylish studio apartment. Although each suite is impressive. All of them stand out because it is filled with mid-century modern elements but still manages to feel warm and comforta…
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- Only the most beautiul, rustic, luxurious bunk room bedroom with Pendleton blanket curtains and sheepskins at a vacation house in Aspen featured in AD, with interior design by Bonesteel Trout Hall
- A public area for guests to work, read or hang out, the long community tables and wall murals lend a college library-like vibe. Image courtesy: citizenM