Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printables for Tic Tac Halloween Labels. These would be great for goody bags – A Southern Outdoor Cinema movie snack & food idea for outdoor movie events.
- Another great DIY on the cheap: Dollar Store Fall Decorations. Another one that can be changed to red/green for Christmas!!! Love!
- Copenhagen | Spisehuset A stunning little restaurant with four-course, snack, and cheese menus. Theres local and seasonal handmade beers and organic wine. All at a great value. Only open on evenings from Wednesday to Saturday.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Winter Porch Arrangement, I have my in-laws milk can from their farm and this would be a great idea for it!
- Backyard movie night. a great idea for a get together with friends.
- Beach Living can be accomplished anywhere! Bring that coastal vibe into your home with this Starfish decoration. This beach decor is a great addition to your tropical decor. An amazing nautical sign for your beach decor. The size is roughly 24 x 43 x 2 Please message me if you would like this piece in another color or size. This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply can not be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. If you would like this piece in another size or color please message me! Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123178
- For a guest room – turn half of the closet into a hotel amenities station. Mini fridge, microwave, drink station. Great idea! (Hubby already wishes we had a mini-fridge in our bedroom.)
- Event planners can develop their own hotel RFPs to receive hotel bids for meetings and other events. Find out what should be included in your RFP.
- Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls at Waikiki Parc Hotel: Waikiki Parc Hotel has three Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls decorating their pool deck facing the ocean. The firebowls are installed in a concrete bed filled with blue glass, which give the illusion they are floating in a pool. Many of my gas fired firebowls use glass inside to cover the burner, but I think the use of glass for landscaping is a really cool idea. It provides a beautiful field of color below the firebowls.
- Love the enclosed shower, but cute idea to add character (and natural light!) by adding a portal window (or another round, decorative window) between the shower and tub space traditional bathroom by JWT Associates
- Every festive table needs a centerpiece, and a wedding table is no exception. If you are planning a winter wedding, what centerpiece would you choose? Yes, classical floral centerpieces are a great idea – white or red…