Photo via: blog.nikolas.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tai Ping – Mandarin Oriental Barcelona with Patricia Urquiola Tai Ping – Hong Kong – Paris – New York – Tapis – 1956 – Décoration – Intérieur – Ambiance – Allée – Passerelle – Design – Bois – Bleu – Marron – APR
- Art at EAST Hotel Hong Kong
- For this Destination Design, we take you to Hong Kong to check out the newly renovated J Plus Boutique Hotel, which just celebrated its 10th anniversary.
- Behind Hong Kongs towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from the bohemian to the sports-obsessed. Here are 5 off-the-beaten-track Hong Kong attractions.
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops In Asia / JJA/Bespoke Architecture designed Elephant Grounds, a coffee shop in Hong Kong that emphasizes indoor-outdoor engagement thanks to its design that opens out onto the street to encourage interaction between the people in the coffee shop and the people on the street.
- We might have played hooky from school the other day because Olivia loves helping with photo shoots and didnt want to miss☺️. She was just 18 months when we were running around together in Hong Kong trying to create my textile line. She has been my sidekick along this journey from Dubai to Philly to Portland. This business was developed with her on my lap and I cant help but love that she loves it! cwdportfolio familybiz
- Flickr – DVIDSHUB – New eco-dome signals changes for local village (Image 10 of 10) – Nader Khalili – Wikipedia
- coolest hotel door hangers – Google Search
- DIY farmhouse wood tote tool box home decor tutorial – How to Build a Wood Tote…
- Bulk Zinnia Disposable Combo Packs 500 ct – Napkins.com
- Vintage and pastel wedding inspiration – laiks gatavoties kāzu sezonai! 🙂 https://www.pier.lv/lv/product/1972 un daudzi citi jaunumi 🙂
- Layering of spaces – go lighter at the ceiling – mesh Scandinavian and traditional beaux arts Bermuda