Photo via: 3.bp.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slate + Amber. This trad pairing feels right at home in a townhouse library. Make it feel fresh by highlighting one of the hues in glass (such as the Sputnik-inspired light fixture, seen here) rather than paint or furnishings.
- plaid wallpaper. totally 40s. this would be sweet in a library with huge, redwood bookshelves and deep mahogany floors and louis XIV style chairs
- The Austin Plan 1409 is now available for purchase! Caption: 4 beds, 4 baths, 2966 sq. ft. Home Design Quick Facts: Unique, open library with built-in bookshelves. Oversized utility room with a view and outdoor access. Completely open kitchen with center island… craftsman familyfriendly new
- Earls Restaurant creates a feature wall design by layering different types of metamorphic rock in various sizes around their fireplace.
- We can make some thing like this, which used a huge amount of material connected to each other, which forms a awesome effect
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/239418032/fall-hydrangea-wreath-fall-wreath-fall
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at http://www.etsy.com/listing/120268545/coffee-love-coffee-art-print-chalkboard
- Library by the Sea…I want a library in my house:)
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- I love the asymettrical matching art above the fireplace! – Jonathan Adlers Fall 2013 Catalog homedecor interiors
- I want this room in my dream house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)