Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Only the most beautiul, rustic, luxurious bunk room bedroom with Pendleton blanket curtains and sheepskins at a vacation house in Aspen featured in AD, with interior design by Bonesteel Trout Hall
- The Roxy Table by Colleen McGill of McGill Design Group Inc www.mcgilldesign.ca. Available for purchase at Plum Furniture www.myplumdesign.com
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- nice 45 Top Ideas For A Classic Modern Hospitality Interior Design | Hotel Interior. … by http://www.danaz-home-decorations.xyz/modern-home-design/45-top-ideas-for-a-classic-modern-hospitality-interior-design-hotel-interior/
- Beautiful Small Bathroom Tile Ideas to Enhance Interior Quality: Fantastic Bathroom Design With White Tub Grey Tile Wall White Toilet White …
- No doubt bolstered by the success of his first bistro Phill’s Twenty7, restaurateur Filip Mičan has now launched Phill’s Corner, literally round the corner from his first outpost. Located in the Holport Design Centre – which itself is housed in a …
- The Chairman Suite is a spacious, high-end, multi-room suite with posh furnishings and a grand presence. This suite is incomparable to any other Reno hotel room and reflects the level of luxury, service, and distinction this room demands and its guest deserves. The bathrooms were hand-laid with marble and include his and her vanities, a large Jacuzzi tub and a glass-enclosed steam shower. Available only at Grand Sierra Resort in Reno Tahoe Nevada
- Aesop store in Stuttgart. Designed by Munich-based architecture group Einszu33.//www.bedreakustik.dk Dedicated to deliver superior interior acoustic experience.pinofthedayinterior scandinavian designarchitectureluxuryblackbedreakustik//
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- Gallery – The Realm of Confluence / Cai-In Interior Design – 3