Photo via: eatdrinkbecozy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The beautiful St. Regis New York hotel room. Regal bedroom, amazing decor. I love the chandelier! NYC NY
- St. Regis New York
- °HOTEL THE LOWELL NEW YORK, NY 5* (United States) – from US$ 1167 | BOOKED
- Reform Kitchen / New York guide / NY / NYC / Inspiration / saturdays surf NYC
- St. Regis Mardavall Hotel Mallorca – Hoteltour – Starwood Prefer
- The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
- Lobby Lounge Mural Lounge/Bar The St. Regis San Francisco 125 3rd Street San Francisco, California (CA), 94103 United States www.starwoodhotels.com/stregis/property/overview/index.ht… email@example.com 415-284-4000
- Inside Weddings Spring 2017 issue gorgeous wedding ceremony with lots of flowers at The Plaza hotel New York City
- This mirror-backed and marble lined masterpiece at the Paramount Hotel in New York.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Boom Boom Room, The Standard NY Hotel | Roman and Williams Buildings and Interiors | Archinect
- The beautiful refurbished Collins Room at The Berkely Hotel London. By Robert Angell.