Photo via: newgrids.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Downstairs palette, earthy/neutral with blue/gray & deep sage green
- Green palette flower installation
- pretty palette
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- Sometimes a tiny bedroom can look more like a cave than a cozy refuge. If the room lacks natural light, convenient storage and a uniform color palette, it can feel rather cluttered and uncomfortable.
- Lavender is known as a soft, romantic shade of purple that works well with almost any other combination, which is frequently used in wedding celebrations, from color palette, decorations to dresses and favors. Here’re…
- Color palettes for wedding purposes
- small but beautiful & vintage paris apartment – french living and dining room
- Beautiful Steel and Crystal Chandelier.
- Everybody wants to have a beautiful home. They spend a lot of time designing and decorating their home. But there’s also another part of the home that need
- Beautiful wall covering at this bar
- Love the stone and wood…just need to add some modern into the mix. A light blue wall color and brighter fabric would be beautiful!