Photo via: lolalina.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful design details to inspire your gloomy Wednesday morning. Inspiration images from addictedtoretail, archinect, atelierzafari, feedly, hunterandrichards, johnwardle, mooreaseal, preciousandfregilethings, scdaachitects, tristanauer, bijouandboheme, bloglovin, bocadolobo, decorpad, domainehome, eyeswoon, homedesign, naritas, remodelista, pinterest
- THE RITZ – CARLTON RESIDENCES SINGAPORE Poppy Lasvit Product Designer Táňa Dvořáková Interior Designer LTW DesignWorks, Singapore The rumpled and wild petals of poppies served as the inspiration for this Lasvit lighting sculpture. Made up of petals of twill, the sculpture gives the impression of gentility and is completely in tune with the interior, adding a fairytale atmosphere to the space. light design experience lasvit
- Our website loves to cater to every person’s needs, so you’ll probably find at least two or three beautiful pool landscape design ideas you will like to pin! Check more landscaping and decor on hackthehut.com
- Love the stone and wood…just need to add some modern into the mix. A light blue wall color and brighter fabric would be beautiful!
- Take advantage of all of that extra time spent indoors this season — winter is a perfect time to tackle larger organizing projects. Clearing the clutter and bringing order to every room will reap benefits for the entire year.
- There is a trend of building smaller homes. And aside from the master bedroom, secondary bedrooms are also getting the down-scaling treatment. But the downsizing lifestyle has also trimmed away much of the personal stuff that would have cramped the modern bedrooms. Here are 50 awesome small bedroom ideas and designs that are smart, space-efficient and beautiful.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Another monochromatic Monday at The Plaza Hotel! White Campanula, Amaryllis, and Chinches are accented with hybrid Hydrangeas and Typha (Cattails) to make this weeks beautiful lobby arrangement.
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- The W Retreat Koh Samui Resort is a luxury island destination located in Maenam Beach in Southeast Asia. This contemporary styled getaway’s focal point revolves around the picturesque island scenery as gives ample opportunity to view the stellar crystalline ocean and island shoreline. Open rooms, floating lounges and infinity pools are just this icing on the cake to this state of the art venue. Glowing lights and modern design mixed with the beautiful and surreal landscape make the W Retreat .
- Blog post at Up Up and a Bear : My recent trip to Iceland was truly memorable. This post highlights a few things I learned that might be helpful to you either in planning f[..]
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.