Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Reform Kitchen / Berlin guide / Inspiration / Aesop Berlin Store by Weiss—heiten | http://www.yellowtrace.com.au/2013/11/15/aesop-berlin-store-weiss-heiten/
- Architect Holiday Cards | Customize Online | Ziti Cards
- This contemporary beach house was designed by Thomas H Heine Architect in collaboration with Chango & Co., located in Amagansett, New York.
- La Mamounia Hotel, Marrakech, Morroco, renovation by architect Jacques Garcia
- Ham Yard Hotel | Soho, London, United Kingdom | A stylish restaurant and bar, chic interiors, a state-of-the-art theatre, shops, a courtyard, and 1950s bowling alley make up this inspiring urban village.
- Chanel pearl bag. Ha! I thought this was a cute Christmas idea. Still do 🙂
- DIY Home Decor Dollar Store | … dollar store and voila you have these expensive looking home decor
- Aesop store in Stuttgart. Designed by Munich-based architecture group Einszu33.//www.bedreakustik.dk Dedicated to deliver superior interior acoustic experience.pinofthedayinterior scandinavian designarchitectureluxuryblackbedreakustik//
- Maison Baccarat Store, Moscow designed by Philippe Starck.
- Where to Stay in Paris – Boutique Hotels Photos | Architectural Digest
- | hotel covell LA Boutique hotel with amazing decor.