Photo via: featherandblack.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- 5,379 Likes, 86 Comments – Home Decor | Inspiration (@juliesheartandhome) on Instagram: “ I am looking for the perfect chandelier to hang from my cathedral ceiling in our living room and…”
- Four construction vehicles including a dump truck, cement mixer, backhoe, and excavator plus gray straight road. These fabric wall decals are perfect for your little ones bedroom, playroom or nursery
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.
- Atlanta fashion and lifestyle blogger shares her favorite minimalist bedroom inspiration. See the roundup of the perfect minimalist oasis.
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- Lamps even at discount stores such as Home Goods can cost a pretty penny! Here are 22 DIY Lamp Revamps for you to enjoy and be inspired!
- For a guest room – turn half of the closet into a hotel amenities station. Mini fridge, microwave, drink station. Great idea! (Hubby already wishes we had a mini-fridge in our bedroom.)
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- This lavishly decorated pillowcase OPERA is a compliment to it’s owner. The blend of natural grey and pure white will seem as nature’s brushstrokes in your bedroom. Pillowcase is made from 100% natural linen fabric. Linen is the healthiest choice of fabric for your bedroom thanks to its anti-microbial qualities. These product won’t shrink in the wash thanks to a special treatment-wash. The material is silky-soft to the touch and does not need ironing, linen’s wrinkles are a part of it’s natur…
- Vintage and pastel wedding inspiration – laiks gatavoties kāzu sezonai! 🙂 https://www.pier.lv/lv/product/1972 un daudzi citi jaunumi 🙂
- Feels serene like a really nice hotel room but still vibrant with pops of bright color.