Photo via: justthedesign.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Y111 Hotel, Cordoba, Argentina by Estudio FWAP Arquitectos, Interior Design by Estudio Jose Luis Lorenzo & Asoc.
- Victoria Brown Bar Restuarant, Buenos Aires / Argentine – hitzig militello arquitectos Photo©: Andres Martellini
- CH House / GLR Arquitectos
- Hotel Sana, elegancia y sobriedad en el nuevo trabajo de Francesc Rifé | Interiores Minimalistas
- Hotel Public Chicago, una oda al minimalismo en el que todas las ideas, culinarias y decorativas, tienen cabida.
- Renovation of México Fortius Office Building / ERREqERRE Arquitectura y Urbanismo
- Algo tan sencillo, ambiente monocromático. El tenue jugueteo de colores y materiales hace de este café algo grande.
- Nueva imagen para tus flores y plantas con bombillas de Led
- Tu comunidad de escritores y entretenimiento social
- Coordinate the dessert tables with the colors of the wedding. Como preparar mesas de dulces para bodas .El contraste de colores, delicados carteles y la acertada elección de las fuentes lo hacen todo.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Elegant Contemporary Foyer by Frances Herrera on HomePortfolio