Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2015 Tiffany window display – lovely!
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- A perfect window seat at Hotel Rex, looking out towards Sutter Street near Union Square.
- Nexts Christmas Window Display 2010
- Spring window display.
- Well Well Designers. Pixel. Window display. light installation – paper Dimensions 2,5 x 3. http://www.wellwelldesigners.com/work/pixel
- I am going to do this. instead have a dressing form mannequin. Then buy a cutout butterflies and glue on some sort of cone form as the head. For a spring to mothers day window display!
- Love The Doors/ Ryan Street & Associates
- create a layered fall table display, seasonal holiday d cor, I love the combination of vibrant colors sparkly pumpkins and velvety ones too
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- salvaged shutter turned into window box. love the tattered white (birch) and red!
- Love the enclosed shower, but cute idea to add character (and natural light!) by adding a portal window (or another round, decorative window) between the shower and tub space traditional bathroom by JWT Associates