Photo via: orienthouse.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chinese Lanterns | Erin Sullivan Objects
- Carved red sandstone and polished marble work well with the ‘balloon’ pendant lamps, ornate table and oriental vases at the entrance.
- love the marble topped table with the warm wood chairs and bench
- neutral black and white bedroom with brass and leopard accents, Beni Ourain rug, fur, leather studded wingback bed, button tufted chaise/end of the bed bench- Cuckoo4Design
- Backyard is so cozy a place that it is your first choice of relax and simple entertainment after a tough day at work. So there’s no reason not to make it the best. You can often see pots, flowers, walkway, bench, and pergola in landscape designs. However, you still feel missing something. Want more challenging […]
- Northbrook Park – White paper lanterns with internal light, festoon lights by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- Rustic lanterns with fairy lights and moss More
- This backlit wall panel reflects the strapwork on the sliding bathroom door. A programmable option would be such a cool addition to any home.
- THERMOCHIP® TKH, nuestro panel sándwich de madera de conglomerado de virutas de madera con magnesita, instalado en el spa del Hotel A Quinta da Auga (Santiago de Compostela) panel sandwich madera decoracion interiorismo arquitectura
- user, and gives a reward. ‘Reveal’ is a interactive wall panel made up of felt flaps. The flaps can be stroked and brushed to uncover the reveal material and the pattern underneath, creating a sensory experience. The piece showcases the ‘flap and reveal’ technique, which can be applied to other surfaces. ‘Reveal’ adds ambience and warmth to any room and engages the user. Samantha Grover
- Chinese antique blue and white ceramic porcelain garden table and stool with dragon design
- The Siam Villa, by Thai designer Eggarat Wongcharit, at the Iniala Beach House resort in Phuket, Thailand.