Photo via: livinginvictoriabc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Travel Tips – What to do in Victoria, BC, Canada
- If you’re a person who travels to witness and study other countries’ culture, history and heritage, then the perfect place for you to visit this place.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- 5,379 Likes, 86 Comments – Home Decor | Inspiration (@juliesheartandhome) on Instagram: “ I am looking for the perfect chandelier to hang from my cathedral ceiling in our living room and…”
- I like to throw a bunch of seasonal books on the little table where the Happy Buddy eats. Then, while we’re dining, I will read to him. Quite honestly, this is the only place I can read to him because the table is the only place he is still for longer than a second. Usually …
- Wish I could go back again. Victoria British Columbia | by http://www.jakeandersonphoto.com/
- This 28-room Knightsbridge hotel that embodies the idea of a quaint, Victorian-era townhouse, outfitted with rich fabrics, antiques, tea trays, and hot water bottles. Its Victoria & Albert suite also has a Nespresso espresso machine and a private terrace.
- DIY Joy Sign – See how easy this really is to make! A must pin for all holiday decor!
- Best Wreath Decoration Ideas You Must Have This Christmas – 2016
- Pacific Grove, CA….on a vespa with the wind rushing through my hair…fabulous RIDECOLORFULLY
- The Grove 03/06/11 | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.