Photo via: bergeronsatthemayflower.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Living Room bar in the lobby of the W Hotel South Beach Miami
- Christmas decorations in the lobby of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park.
- Holiday Decor | The Mayflower Hotel
- Holiday window decor at Edgar Bar and Restaurant, The Mayflower Hotel, Washington DC
- Lobby of The Hudson Hotel, NYC design nspiration http://www.formdecor.com/blog/2013/featured-professionals/congratulations-to-ian-schrager/
- Ethereal pink blooms adorn The Plaza lobby this week. Stunning Amaryllises, Dutch Tulips and delicate Quince flowers transformed the hotel lobby into a serene ambiance. The Plaza certainly looks pretty in pink!
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- Luxury Accommodations..Located in the heart of South Africa in the middle of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Safari Lodge was built to blend with the natural landscape, http://www.madikwesafarilodge.co.za/default.asp
- In love with this table decor! I think Ive finally found what I want to do on my dining room table! At least when its not the holidays… 😉
- Luxury Holidays at Diamonds Athuruga For all-inclusive luxury accommodation on a stunning island in the Maldives look no further than Diamonds Athuruga. The perfect location for a honeymoon or simply a blissfully relaxing beach holiday, this high-end resort is carefully constructed using natural woods and white linens in order to blend in to the breath-taking natural beauty which surrounds it.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Ceiling Christmas ornaments | Mayflower Hotel