Photo via: getitgirlstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovelies, I have good news! Today we’re continuing with the showcase of the best material we published in 2012. And what a better way to follow up yesterday’s amazing feature (25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets – Best of 2012) than with a parade of the most popular centerpieces of the year – and some of my favorites, read more…
- This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme.
- The Capitol View Room at the Hyatt Hotel in Sacramento, Ca. Reception featuring varying centerpieces in deep purples.
- Rose Flower Petals Floating Candle Light Vase Wedding in 2014 Christmas – Centerpiece Tall Glass Candle Holders
- Every festive table needs a centerpiece, and a wedding table is no exception. If you are planning a winter wedding, what centerpiece would you choose? Yes, classical floral centerpieces are a great idea – white or red…
- Elegant Hawaiian Style Centerpieces | Colorful, exotic decor for a tropical wedding celebration…
- 10 Unbelievably Creative Centerpiece Ideas: A mirrored runner or vase can offer just the right amount of sparkle to your reception table.
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Crystal centerpieces amazing love and so pretty
- Christmas Wedding Centerpieces Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Dried Lavender Centerpieces