Photo via: stressfreehire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bentley Hotel London – Ivory table linen and chair covers, gold charger plates, table mirrors, table pinspots, wall uplighters in amber by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers (flowers by www.paularooney.co.uk)
- 28 Portland Place London | Festoon lights over the courtyard, star gobo projection to the ceiling by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- Northbrook Park Surrey – White drapes with tie-backs and backing drape to create an entrance and screen off the area behind and wall uplighters in pink by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Northbrook Park – White paper lanterns with internal light, festoon lights by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- Pennyhill Park Hotel – Illuminated bar, illuminated DJ booth, white starlit dancefloor, white wall drapes, illuminated poseur tables, acrylic bar stools, wall uplighters in blue, white birch arrangements by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- Ivory Sheepskin Seat Pad
- Orchardleigh – Pealight canopy by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- Private House, Surrey – Starcloth backdrop, black wall drapes, black starlit dance floor, rotating mirrorball, illuminated poseur tables and gold mirror votive holders by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- The famous pink Gallery restaurant at sketch in London. Beautiful pink interior design with rose gold finishes. Luxury restaurant design featured on www.martynwhitedesigns.com
- NEW Merisso Coverlet by Sferra. ade of 100% Long Staple Cotton. Available in White and Ivory.
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.