Photo via: thewhitecompany.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glam white bedroom with grey tufted headboard and acrylic accents by @susanglickinteriors
- Hotel OLAYAThis boutique hotel in KSA each room to feel like a distinctly stylish studio apartment. Although each suite is impressive. All of them stand out because it is filled with mid-century modern elements but still manages to feel warm and comforta…
- neutral black and white bedroom with brass and leopard accents, Beni Ourain rug, fur, leather studded wingback bed, button tufted chaise/end of the bed bench- Cuckoo4Design
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Dining area with stylish silk curtains,grand piano and black and white upholstered dining chairs.
- gray, white, and tan bedroom. Great two tone curtains and upholstered headboard! Love the softness of the neutral colors
- The Dark Dreams collection includes serene and dreamy colors like teal, charcoal, and eggplant that are meant to evoke a mystical atmosphere. In a bedroom, the colors help create a relaxing feel when mixed with white trim, richly patterned textiles, and metallic gold accessories.
- Rustic Wedding Menu – Simple, Rustic Floral Wedding Reception Dinner Menu – Stylish, Rustic, Chic This listing is for: FIFTY (50) Wedding Menus
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Wedding cakes aren’t supposed to be black… or are they? These black beauties may have you changing your mind. For the stylish, edgy bride who is after an unusual and definitely memorable cake, black’s the way to go. Take a look and see if you’re bold enough to go black instead of the traditional white …
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Lounge area with colourful upholstery and creative accessories.
- An enchanting boutique hotel with stylish interiors and bewildering sea view
- Chic, masculine, great for an office/guest bedroom $555 Massey Daybed with Trundle Option – jcpenney