Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Decorating Ideas For Front Door 2014 | Modern Home …
- A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Entry and Porch Ideas – Christmas Decorating –
- 13 Stunning Christmas Porch Decor Ideas
- Christmas Tree ● Glittered Wood Letter Garland
- Helpful tip for getting that department store look on your home christmas tree! Seems like a lot but most garland is sold in 10-20ft rolls and lights are sold in boxes of 1-6 hundred! Also you could do homemade ornaments.
- DIY ● Tutorial ● starfish salt dough garland, this would be so Mich cheaper, and we could put their initials in them!!! Man, genious right here!
- DIY green leaf paper garland
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Christmas idea – out door – with wood and red ball
- Fall decor is not so easy to come by between the Halloween aisle and the Christmas aisle, so we vote you make your own. These DIY Thanksgiving decorations are gorgeous and so easy to make.
- Christmas tree mobile DIY Christmas Decor
- Another great DIY on the cheap: Dollar Store Fall Decorations. Another one that can be changed to red/green for Christmas!!! Love!