Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the white on charcoal contrast and the wall texture
- Easy snowflakes – dollar store acrylic snowflakes – painted white for a base color – brush on glue and sprinkle on different color glitter – easy, inexpensive and beautiful.
- Elegant wedding venue reception | Photography © Ian Holmes on French Wedding Style Blog with styling by Fête in France
- Cannes cocktail table in a parchment finish from Ralph Lauren – not sure of the price, but most of Ralph Laurens cocktail tables cost in the thousands…to get this look for less, find a second hand table in a similar shape. Paint off white and wax with a darker wax, then wipe off. Instant faux parchment look!
- Bouquets of Grain and Woven Accents
- Sophisticated jacquard weave matelasse coverlet with a soft antique heirloom finish. This elegantly woven cotton blend provides both softness and strength. 80% cotton/20% polyester. Pre-shrunk. Machine wash, normal cycle, cold water. Wash colors seperatelt. Do not bleach. Tumble dry lo
- Indigo Capri Stripe Cushion
- Obsessed!!!! NITZAN DESIGN – nice verticle stripe headboard & materiality in this master bedroom interior
- Charcoal Gray Herringbone, Honed Marble Floors in the Bathroom. www.houseandleisure.co.za loves this jack and Jill
- GB Blue Audrey Charcoal Graham & Brown
- The Dark Dreams collection includes serene and dreamy colors like teal, charcoal, and eggplant that are meant to evoke a mystical atmosphere. In a bedroom, the colors help create a relaxing feel when mixed with white trim, richly patterned textiles, and metallic gold accessories.
- Circles again. Particularly the base of the teal wall.