Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- In this article we have collected 18 different DIY shabby chic decor ideas for those, who Love The Retro Style.
- Interior design : Green tufted sofa & Japanese inspired walls * Wonderwall * The Inner Interiorista
- Elegant wedding venue reception | Photography © Ian Holmes on French Wedding Style Blog with styling by Fête in France
- chic boutique hotel suite glamour for the bedroom – deep buttoned (tufted) headboard and stylish accessories – The White Complany
- Shabby Chic® Paint – 10 Gorgeous Colors!
- Card box Shabby Chic Rustic Wedding card box, beach wedding card holder www.loveitsomuch.com
- Shabby Chic
- Tres Shabby Chic Francais! DIY Fabulous Use
- Rugged Reclaimed weathered wood mirror, rustic mirror, shabby chic mirror, Primitive mirror, Nautical steampunk mirror, old oak mirror rack
- All Things Shabby
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.