Photo via: insteadofsheep.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 146 Likes, 7 Comments – Segis (@socialsegis) on Instagram: “Taking a nap in an airport can be easy 💤💤💤 Repost @mr_kiana, thanks for the pic ・・・ still obsessed…”
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas People Actually Want — This is so easy and fun! Great for a teenager, Fathers Day, birthdays or any occasion!
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- Weve all got a few extra frames hiding somewhere around the house. Heres a DIY serving tray from our Home Maker Sallie Dale that will put them to good use for your next get-together. Whether youre an expert of a first-timer, its easy. Just remove the backing, flip, mark where your handles will go, and pre-drill their holes. Screw in handles, customize with your choice of patterns, glue everything into place and youre ready to serve your guests something picture perfect! Click for the steps.
- pot of gold rainbow St. Pattys Day preschool activity hand project
- Love finding driftwood on the beach? Before you use it for crafts or decorating – make sure you know how to clean driftwood to make it safe for indoor use.
- alicia | our vintage nest on Instagram: “Enjoying this summer evening watching our favorite family show, American Ninja Warrior! I love hearing our kids cheer on the competitors… Its so cute to hear them call them by name. This is widn… Thanks to the sweetest twins, Julie @juliesheartandhome and Jodie @jodiesdesignlife for asking! Wishing you all a good night! ovnhome http://liketk.it/2oBwQ @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome”
- Rustic Wedding Menu – Simple, Rustic Floral Wedding Reception Dinner Menu – Stylish, Rustic, Chic This listing is for: FIFTY (50) Wedding Menus
- Maui Printable Banner by SKGaleana | Free Moana Printable Crafts, Activities and Party Supplies
- Coastal Decor, Beach, Nautical Decor, DIY Decorating, Crafts, Shopping | Completely Coastal Blog: 10 Pillar Candle Holder Display Ideas with a Beach and Coastal Theme
- DIY Joy Sign – See how easy this really is to make! A must pin for all holiday decor!