Photo via: dwell.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar Central, Stockholm
- Diplomat Suite Bar | Grand Sierra Resort in Reno Tahoe Nevada
- Sky Bar/ Gran Hotel Central -Barcelona
- Inside the Sardinian deli at concept store NonostanteMarras in Milan. See House and Leisures travel guide to Milan for more
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- Senato Hotel. Milan. In the hall, Carrara marble floor, copper and brass coffee…
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops In Asia / JJA/Bespoke Architecture designed Elephant Grounds, a coffee shop in Hong Kong that emphasizes indoor-outdoor engagement thanks to its design that opens out onto the street to encourage interaction between the people in the coffee shop and the people on the street.
- Carrie Underwood at the MGM Grand Hotel for the Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, such a cute dress
- The Chairman Suite is a spacious, high-end, multi-room suite with posh furnishings and a grand presence. This suite is incomparable to any other Reno hotel room and reflects the level of luxury, service, and distinction this room demands and its guest deserves. The bathrooms were hand-laid with marble and include his and her vanities, a large Jacuzzi tub and a glass-enclosed steam shower. Available only at Grand Sierra Resort in Reno Tahoe Nevada
- Cowork|rs is a New York City-based coworking space that allows entrepreneurs and startups to work in a modern office environment. Cowork|rs operates three floors of the building located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood, each with conference rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and sitting areas. The workspace basically offers all amenities needed such as high-speed internet, printer, scanner, mail service, and … Continue reading Inside Cowork|rs’ New York City Coworking Space →
- Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls at Waikiki Parc Hotel: Waikiki Parc Hotel has three Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls decorating their pool deck facing the ocean. The firebowls are installed in a concrete bed filled with blue glass, which give the illusion they are floating in a pool. Many of my gas fired firebowls use glass inside to cover the burner, but I think the use of glass for landscaping is a really cool idea. It provides a beautiful field of color below the firebowls.
- Andaz Hotel in Amsterdam by Marcel Wanders with chandeliers encased inside huge bells and wallpaper that combines fish with cutlery.