Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fifty shades of blush in this classic chic and wildly sophisticated bedroom. The gracie chinoiserie wallcovering with tonal silk accent pillows add to the luxe-ness of this room. @_vthome_
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- This lavishly decorated pillowcase OPERA is a compliment to it’s owner. The blend of natural grey and pure white will seem as nature’s brushstrokes in your bedroom. Pillowcase is made from 100% natural linen fabric. Linen is the healthiest choice of fabric for your bedroom thanks to its anti-microbial qualities. These product won’t shrink in the wash thanks to a special treatment-wash. The material is silky-soft to the touch and does not need ironing, linen’s wrinkles are a part of it’s natur…
- The beautiful St. Regis New York hotel room. Regal bedroom, amazing decor. I love the chandelier! NYC NY
- My 33 favorite places to eat, drink, and have a laugh in New York City. Youll find me at any one of them.
- Awesome Bedroom Shade Chandelier Over White Bedding Ideas With Black Wooden Base Bed Frames As Well As Gray Wall Painted In Contemporary Master Bedroom Designs
- Cowork|rs is a New York City-based coworking space that allows entrepreneurs and startups to work in a modern office environment. Cowork|rs operates three floors of the building located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood, each with conference rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and sitting areas. The workspace basically offers all amenities needed such as high-speed internet, printer, scanner, mail service, and … Continue reading Inside Cowork|rs’ New York City Coworking Space →
- Im loving all shades of Lilac, lavender, purple, and periwinkle right now since Im working on a new Nursery and Im using these colors. Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Lilac into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. And if your not…
- Master Bedroom Décor – I like the mix of grey and white. The rug and bedspread are cute
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor
- Flickr – DVIDSHUB – New eco-dome signals changes for local village (Image 10 of 10) – Nader Khalili – Wikipedia