Photo via: officesnapshots.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Auckland Pullman Auckland New Zealand, Pacific Ocean and Australia Pullman Auckland is conveniently located in the popular Auckland City Center area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pullman Auckland. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, …
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…
- The W Retreat Koh Samui Resort is a luxury island destination located in Maenam Beach in Southeast Asia. This contemporary styled getaway’s focal point revolves around the picturesque island scenery as gives ample opportunity to view the stellar crystalline ocean and island shoreline. Open rooms, floating lounges and infinity pools are just this icing on the cake to this state of the art venue. Glowing lights and modern design mixed with the beautiful and surreal landscape make the W Retreat .
- Inside Weddings Spring 2017 issue gorgeous wedding ceremony with lots of flowers at The Plaza hotel New York City
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- Hotel OLAYAThis boutique hotel in KSA each room to feel like a distinctly stylish studio apartment. Although each suite is impressive. All of them stand out because it is filled with mid-century modern elements but still manages to feel warm and comforta…
- Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls at Waikiki Parc Hotel: Waikiki Parc Hotel has three Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls decorating their pool deck facing the ocean. The firebowls are installed in a concrete bed filled with blue glass, which give the illusion they are floating in a pool. Many of my gas fired firebowls use glass inside to cover the burner, but I think the use of glass for landscaping is a really cool idea. It provides a beautiful field of color below the firebowls.
- Reform Kitchen / New York guiNew York City | shopping | Bleecker Street, Between Christopher Street and 8th Avenue, Bleecker holds Jean Michel Cazabat, Alexis Bittar, Ralph Lauren, Comptoir des Cotonniers, 7 for All Mankind, MAC, Burberry and Burberry Brit, Jo Malone, Michael Kors, NARS, Marc Jacobs (mens, womens, and Bookmarc), Lulu Guinness, Intermix, Sandro, Bond No. 9, Jack Spade, James Perse, Zadig and Voltaire and several smaller boutiques (Sucre, Satya Jewelry and Pinky Otto are musts).
- Montreal is a wonderful vacation destination. A 6-hour drive from New York City, yet it feels an ocean apart. With bustling nightlife and an impressive restaurant scene, the city is truly a great vacation spot. And if youre planning the perfect luxurious weekend getaway, look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Montreal.
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne