Photo via: misskopykat.blogspot.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- A trip to Disney World can be really overwhelming — theres so much to see and do — it can be easy to get lost in the crowd and miss some of the best o…
- Easy DIY gift ideas that people actually want! Whether its for mom, a boyfriend, a friend, or your favorite teacher, these homemade gifts are all easy enough for anyone to do.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- I am going to do this. instead have a dressing form mannequin. Then buy a cutout butterflies and glue on some sort of cone form as the head. For a spring to mothers day window display!
- Weve all got a few extra frames hiding somewhere around the house. Heres a DIY serving tray from our Home Maker Sallie Dale that will put them to good use for your next get-together. Whether youre an expert of a first-timer, its easy. Just remove the backing, flip, mark where your handles will go, and pre-drill their holes. Screw in handles, customize with your choice of patterns, glue everything into place and youre ready to serve your guests something picture perfect! Click for the steps.
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- We made these in 2013 , it is very easy you just need tip-ex and a jar. If you get plain brown rapping paper to rap up all your prezzies then you can decorate it – Robyn xx
- The Christmas season is right around the corner……it’s time to start your handmade holiday decorations. Check out these 45 easy and budget-friendly DIY Christmas decorations to Make at the Last Minute and don’t waste another second! And you can also get inspired from our Top 36 Simple and Affordable DIY Christmas Decorations, Top 38 Easy and […]
- DIY, home decor, recycling, sewing, jewelry making, a lot of awesome tutorials to get inspired by.
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.