Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is a trend of building smaller homes. And aside from the master bedroom, secondary bedrooms are also getting the down-scaling treatment. But the downsizing lifestyle has also trimmed away much of the personal stuff that would have cramped the modern bedrooms. Here are 50 awesome small bedroom ideas and designs that are smart, space-efficient and beautiful.
- Slate + Amber. This trad pairing feels right at home in a townhouse library. Make it feel fresh by highlighting one of the hues in glass (such as the Sputnik-inspired light fixture, seen here) rather than paint or furnishings.
- The Austin Plan 1409 is now available for purchase! Caption: 4 beds, 4 baths, 2966 sq. ft. Home Design Quick Facts: Unique, open library with built-in bookshelves. Oversized utility room with a view and outdoor access. Completely open kitchen with center island… craftsman familyfriendly new
- Fabulous ideas for creating beach lanterns. Regular lanterns used (and made over) to display beach finds.
- Lamps even at discount stores such as Home Goods can cost a pretty penny! Here are 22 DIY Lamp Revamps for you to enjoy and be inspired!
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- Im loving all shades of Lilac, lavender, purple, and periwinkle right now since Im working on a new Nursery and Im using these colors. Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Lilac into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. And if your not…
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Cans And Bullets Large Outdoor Up/Down Spotlight Kichler Wall Mounted Outdoor Outdoor Wa
- Library by the Sea…I want a library in my house:)
- plaid wallpaper. totally 40s. this would be sweet in a library with huge, redwood bookshelves and deep mahogany floors and louis XIV style chairs
- The main task when decorating one bedroom is creating basic conditions for a quality dream. We spend one third of the day here, so there are a lot factors