Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One Creative Housewife: My Outdoor Christmas Decorations. @Katie Schmeltzer Schmeltzer Schmeltzer Robinson-Smith
- Got Stones? Creative, Easy and Artsy Ways to Use Rocks in the Garden! • Tips, ideas & Tutorials!
- Cans And Bullets Large Outdoor Up/Down Spotlight Kichler Wall Mounted Outdoor Outdoor Wa
- 100+ Of The Most Creative DIY Christmas Trees Ever | Architecture and Design.net
- Sweet Tea Sunsets: Pretty patio with pergolla and outdoor curtains. Great Tutorial on the curtains too.
- Helpful tip for getting that department store look on your home christmas tree! Seems like a lot but most garland is sold in 10-20ft rolls and lights are sold in boxes of 1-6 hundred! Also you could do homemade ornaments.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- 10 Unbelievably Creative Centerpiece Ideas: A mirrored runner or vase can offer just the right amount of sparkle to your reception table.
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired! Listotic.com
- Plaid Christmas Decorations….The burlap makes great decorating any time of the year too.
- Free Printables for Tic Tac Halloween Labels. These would be great for goody bags – A Southern Outdoor Cinema movie snack & food idea for outdoor movie events.