Photo via: weheart.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- The beautiful St. Regis New York hotel room. Regal bedroom, amazing decor. I love the chandelier! NYC NY
- Reform Kitchen / New York guiNew York City | shopping | Bleecker Street, Between Christopher Street and 8th Avenue, Bleecker holds Jean Michel Cazabat, Alexis Bittar, Ralph Lauren, Comptoir des Cotonniers, 7 for All Mankind, MAC, Burberry and Burberry Brit, Jo Malone, Michael Kors, NARS, Marc Jacobs (mens, womens, and Bookmarc), Lulu Guinness, Intermix, Sandro, Bond No. 9, Jack Spade, James Perse, Zadig and Voltaire and several smaller boutiques (Sucre, Satya Jewelry and Pinky Otto are musts).
- This mirror-backed and marble lined masterpiece at the Paramount Hotel in New York.
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…
- Hotel lobbies, museums and other buildings that are available to the general public pretty much all have them. I’m of course referring to the oh so common restroom. Whenever nature calls and we need t
- You dont need a butler to make use of this handy side table. The tray has handles for easy carrying, and is light-weight enough to move around the home.
- Beautiful Hotel room decor at the St. Regis New York ny regal
- 11 Howard Hotel, New York, 2016 – Space
- Inside Weddings Spring 2017 issue gorgeous wedding ceremony with lots of flowers at The Plaza hotel New York City
- Luxury New York Hotel The Paramount! | luxuryhotel luxurylifestyle paramount
- Curved wall // The NoMad Hotel by Jacques Garcia in New York.