Photo via: floralaccents.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- I would actually do this as a Christmas decor since I love birds but you could also do it as a cute idea for Ceremony site or to frame the sweetheart table
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- Rose Flower Petals Floating Candle Light Vase Wedding in 2014 Christmas – Centerpiece Tall Glass Candle Holders
- Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls at Waikiki Parc Hotel: Waikiki Parc Hotel has three Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls decorating their pool deck facing the ocean. The firebowls are installed in a concrete bed filled with blue glass, which give the illusion they are floating in a pool. Many of my gas fired firebowls use glass inside to cover the burner, but I think the use of glass for landscaping is a really cool idea. It provides a beautiful field of color below the firebowls.
- alicia | our vintage nest on Instagram: “Enjoying this summer evening watching our favorite family show, American Ninja Warrior! I love hearing our kids cheer on the competitors… Its so cute to hear them call them by name. This is widn… Thanks to the sweetest twins, Julie @juliesheartandhome and Jodie @jodiesdesignlife for asking! Wishing you all a good night! ovnhome http://liketk.it/2oBwQ @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome”
- Decoration for the Baseball or Softball Fan! Beautifully Crafted in Solid Wood, Black Board and Yellow Softballs! It features the quote Live will always throw curves, just keep fouling them off. The right pitch will come, and when it does, be prepared to run the bases. The Flower is created using real yellow softballs and twine as the flower stem. Measures, 10x 20approx., and has a saw tooth hanger in the back for hanging in your wall or special space. ***Number and Name can be added, please use this link for customization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289406941/ I love to make custom orders, please contact me if you have a special request, Thank you! For indoor use only ORIGINAL DESIGN BY NARSCH
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- Love the enclosed shower, but cute idea to add character (and natural light!) by adding a portal window (or another round, decorative window) between the shower and tub space traditional bathroom by JWT Associates
- Felt succulent planter / felted bowl / Mini flower vase vase / White for Christmas / place holder on Etsy, $21.00
- Sea Shell Fish- cute idea to turn shells from our beach trip each year into a magnet.
- 17,723 points • 716 comments – Hard Wood or Soft Wood? This chart tells you what they are. – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!