Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wouldnt this make a great wedding gift for a winter wed couple? lt could be given in advance as a gift and also displayed at the wedding for one of a kind decor? So helpful and such a great remembrance.
- Every festive table needs a centerpiece, and a wedding table is no exception. If you are planning a winter wedding, what centerpiece would you choose? Yes, classical floral centerpieces are a great idea – white or red…
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Decorate head table with white lights wrapped loosely in wedding tulle. To secure we used safety pins attached to fabric tablecloth. Take note of where electric outlet is.
- Plan a last minute New Years Eve party with these DIY Saturday tips. Watch a video from Pottery Barn to decorate your home, and get ideas for food, invitations & more!
- Or branches with lights. | 21 Ways To Decorate A Small Space For The Holidays
- Navy PIR hotel door decoration- A tradition for the graduates families is to decorate their hotel door with posters etc. We decided on a few smaller ones so they are easier to travel with. Largest is foam core the size of a typical poster board.
- Christmas blue and silver with birds. For my buffet table.
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- White and silver wrist corsage featuring white spray roses and silver satin ribbon. Designed by: Something Spectacular/Something Floral, Warren, MI. white silver grey wrist corsage wedding prom homecoming rose roses
- would love it, if it were on top of a building and you had the most wonderful view over the city and could still be surounded by plants. (dont what have to pay for the heating in winter )
- Take advantage of all of that extra time spent indoors this season — winter is a perfect time to tackle larger organizing projects. Clearing the clutter and bringing order to every room will reap benefits for the entire year.