Photo via: kathrynvercillo.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oman, Muscat, Fish market and city skyline
- In this post the brand identity for Moon Water Home Hotel created by Shou-Wei Tsai, a designer from London, United Kingdom. Its a nice identity with a luxurious look because of the color combination black, white and gold…
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- Palace Hotel – San Francisco, California – Having a luxurious afternoon tea in the fabulous garden court at the Palace Hotel is nothing but civilized. Charming. (Photo credit Selena N. B. H.)
- What We Love: A room or suite with water views in glittering Cannes, including breakfast and more Jetsetter Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso (Cannes, France)
- Im not always at the softball field, but when I am… just kidding! Im always at the softball field. | The Most Interesting Man In The World
- I dont know that Im sold on the color, but I like the antiquey, washed-out look of it in the old house
- Astonishing Photos of Marvelous Places Around the World (Part 1) – Citin Garden Resort Hotel Pattaya, Thailand
- This 28-room Knightsbridge hotel that embodies the idea of a quaint, Victorian-era townhouse, outfitted with rich fabrics, antiques, tea trays, and hot water bottles. Its Victoria & Albert suite also has a Nespresso espresso machine and a private terrace.
- Hotel lobbies, museums and other buildings that are available to the general public pretty much all have them. I’m of course referring to the oh so common restroom. Whenever nature calls and we need t
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.
- Got Stones? Creative, Easy and Artsy Ways to Use Rocks in the Garden! • Tips, ideas & Tutorials!