Photo via: lw.design
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HOUSE TOUR: An Abandoned Summer Camp Becomes An Eclectic Family Home
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- Beautiful house tour of Georgian wedding venue Iscoyd Park showcasing their brand new boutique hotel style accommodation in their period property makeover.
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- plaid wallpaper. totally 40s. this would be sweet in a library with huge, redwood bookshelves and deep mahogany floors and louis XIV style chairs
- TAJ HOTEL – Bedroom – vintage decor – boho style – colors – love – rug.
- Crystal Covered Monogram Cake Toppers add incredible sparkle and style to your wedding reception- Affordable Elegance Bridal –
- Our 30 Favorite Living Rooms – Color Pop | California Home + Design – i like the colour of the living room
- Nesting Place home tour
- Organized craft room and workspace // A home tour of @thecraftedlifes Philly apartment (bedroom + office)
- In this post the brand identity for Moon Water Home Hotel created by Shou-Wei Tsai, a designer from London, United Kingdom. Its a nice identity with a luxurious look because of the color combination black, white and gold…