Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Santorini Dining Table (Oval)
- Love these shandeliers. Its a light setting, not a heavy dining area for big meals.
- I like to throw a bunch of seasonal books on the little table where the Happy Buddy eats. Then, while we’re dining, I will read to him. Quite honestly, this is the only place I can read to him because the table is the only place he is still for longer than a second. Usually …
- In love with this table decor! I think Ive finally found what I want to do on my dining room table! At least when its not the holidays… 😉
- 325 Likes, 26 Comments – CITRINELIVING BY TAMARA ANKA (@citrineliving) on Instagram: “Sharing this gorgeous dining room for some Friday night inspiration from @blackbanddesign – you…”
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.
- Dry Sage 2142-40 by Benjamin Moore – the light green suggested by our decorator. For the dining room –
- Tropical plant placed next to window in the dining room
- Fine Dining Nightly
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- This is what happens when your husband LOVES the glass and brass chandelier over your dining table. You decorate it any which way you can for every season. In t…
- The ultimate guide to the NYFW dining scene.