Photo via: yourcraftyfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Fall decor is not so easy to come by between the Halloween aisle and the Christmas aisle, so we vote you make your own. These DIY Thanksgiving decorations are gorgeous and so easy to make.
- 4th of July Mantel Decor
- Flag jars – makes a cute 4th of July centerpiece!
- Backyard is so cozy a place that it is your first choice of relax and simple entertainment after a tough day at work. So there’s no reason not to make it the best. You can often see pots, flowers, walkway, bench, and pergola in landscape designs. However, you still feel missing something. Want more challenging […]
- DIY, home decor, recycling, sewing, jewelry making, a lot of awesome tutorials to get inspired by.
- DIY Joy Sign – See how easy this really is to make! A must pin for all holiday decor!
- The Christmas season is right around the corner……it’s time to start your handmade holiday decorations. Check out these 45 easy and budget-friendly DIY Christmas decorations to Make at the Last Minute and don’t waste another second! And you can also get inspired from our Top 36 Simple and Affordable DIY Christmas Decorations, Top 38 Easy and […]
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- There is a reason that so many of us look to French style for inspiration – from clothing to interiors to cuisine. The French way of life simply seems to take t