Photo via: cargocollective.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Get inspired and motivated by these amazing quotes. Hang these quotes around your home to add a touch of fun color and encouragement on your walls.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired! Listotic.com
- 60 Ideas To Recycle Your Old Sewing Machines Recycled Furniture…you can be amazed at what these pieces can still be useful for… http://gailcorcoran.realtor recycling repurposing
- DIY 4th of July Decorations – so many awesome things to make for your Independence Day decor.
- Lamps even at discount stores such as Home Goods can cost a pretty penny! Here are 22 DIY Lamp Revamps for you to enjoy and be inspired!
- You may also like: Want To Be Awesome? Then Stop Making Excuses. Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016! Become An Expert At Being Awesome! A Surefire Plan To Avoid Failure!
- Crafts and diy s that are fast and easy. glue gun, vinyl, sewing, painting…i do it all…as long as i can get it done quickly!
- The Christmas season is right around the corner……it’s time to start your handmade holiday decorations. Check out these 45 easy and budget-friendly DIY Christmas decorations to Make at the Last Minute and don’t waste another second! And you can also get inspired from our Top 36 Simple and Affordable DIY Christmas Decorations, Top 38 Easy and […]
- Plan a last minute New Years Eve party with these DIY Saturday tips. Watch a video from Pottery Barn to decorate your home, and get ideas for food, invitations & more!
- Everybody wants to have a beautiful home. They spend a lot of time designing and decorating their home. But there’s also another part of the home that need
- DIY farmhouse wood tote tool box home decor tutorial – How to Build a Wood Tote…