Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights | Easy, budget friendly and one of a kind DIY backyard ornaments and landscape lights | Upcycled candle sticks | Upcycled plant watering globes | Step-by-step tutorial for DIY waterdrop solar lights | DIY whimsical garden lights | Before & After | TheNavagePatch.com
- No doubt bolstered by the success of his first bistro Phill’s Twenty7, restaurateur Filip Mičan has now launched Phill’s Corner, literally round the corner from his first outpost. Located in the Holport Design Centre – which itself is housed in a …
- The couple’s guests were greeted with a beautiful pleated ivory fabric drape entrance in the lobby that was illuminated in amber uplighting!
- Step-by-step photo tutorial and patterns, plus a simple way to hang paper snowflakes in a window. DIY Holiday Decorations
- DIY farmhouse wood tote tool box home decor tutorial – How to Build a Wood Tote…
- DIY ● Tutorial ● starfish salt dough garland, this would be so Mich cheaper, and we could put their initials in them!!! Man, genious right here!
- Fun DIY Cloud Tutorial (takes less than 20 minutes!) – themilkway.ca
- If your garden is not suitable for a treehouse then why not give a corner of it a touch of ’Tolkien’ Magic with these beautifully crafted, original ’Hobbit Holes’. ++High life tree house…
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Coastal Decor, Beach, Nautical Decor, DIY Decorating, Crafts, Shopping | Completely Coastal Blog: 10 Pillar Candle Holder Display Ideas with a Beach and Coastal Theme
- A step-by-step tutorial with pictures, tips and ideas for making your own Homemade Christmas Wreath and Advent Wreath.
- Sweet Tea Sunsets: Pretty patio with pergolla and outdoor curtains. Great Tutorial on the curtains too.